We Protect Intellectual Property
Quite simply, we are patent and trademark specialists. We have the expertise and infrastructure to obtain patents and trademarks in any country in the world. We also have litigation specialists able to enforce IP rights.
How can we help you?
Is this your first patent or trademark? We understand the patent and trademark process is new to many companies. We're happy to schedule consultations and strategy sessions to help with the process.
Do you have a growing patent and trademark portfolio that is becoming difficult to manage? Our Quarterly IP Reports provide patent and trademark status updates and provide due dates 6 months out to help manage workflow and budgets.
Are you in need of specific expertise? Over the last 15+ years we've been exposed to a wide variety of technologies. We frequently work at the intersection of different cutting edge technologies.
Your Success is Our Priority
Schedule a call with us to see how we can help.
Schedule a Call
Meet the Team
Patent & Trademark Attorney
Over the last 15+ years I've helped numerous companies develop comprehensive patent and trademark portfolios. I've enjoyed watching my clients launch companies based on medical device, life science, mechanical and electrical patents that I've secured. We've obtained over 250 patents. I've also helped with licensing patents and assisted with the acquisition of my clients.
But my practice isn't limited to patents. For over 10 years I've been securing trademark protection for brands and have represented brand owners in trademark disputes.
My philosophy has been to build close relationships with my clients and grow my practice to meet their specific needs, which is why I now have the most diverse practice of any intellectual property attorney I know. I look to how the different forms of intellectual property can be combined for comprehensive protection - Patents - Trademarks - Copyrights - Rights of Publicity - No Problem.
I can help build the foundation for launching a company, assist with IP protection along the way, help with licensing, and assist with acquisition.
- State of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- US District Court, Southern District of California
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (Washington, DC)
- University of San Diego, School of Law Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2002
- Vice President, Science and Technology Law Society
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD) Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology, 1995
- A B Cell Superantigen-induced Persistent ‘Hole’ in the B-1 Repertoire J. Silverman, S. Cary, D. Dwyer, L. Luo, R. Wagenknechtand V.E. Curtiss. J. Exp. Med., 2000 Jul 3;192(1):87-98.
- Characterization of Superantigen-Induced Clonal Deletion with a Novel Clan III-Restricted Avian Monoclonal Antibody: Exploiting Evolutionary Distance to Create Antibodies Specific for a Conserved VH Region Surface Cary SP, Lee J, Wagenknecht R, Silverman GJ Immunol., 2000 May 1;164(9):4730-41
- A B-Cell Superantigen That Targets B-1 Lymphocytes” Silverman GJ, Cary S, Graille M, Curtiss VE, Wagenknecht R, Luo L, Dwyer D, Goodyear C, Corper AL, Stura EA, Charbonnier JB Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2000; 252:251-63
- Improved two-dimensional gel electrophoresis representation of serum proteins using ProtoClearTM Lollo BA, Harvey S, Liao J, Stevens AC, Wagenknecht R, Sayen R, Whaley J, Sajjadi FG. Electrophoresis, 1999 Apr-May;20:854-9
- In Vivo Consequences of a B-Cell Superantigen Immunization” Gregg J. Silverman, Jayakar Nayak, Raymond Wagenknecht, Klaus Warnatz. N.Y. Acad. Sci., 1997 Apr 5;815:105-110
Provisionally Licensed Lawyer
Lindsey handles foreign and domestic patent prosecution for a variety of technologies, including medical devices, industrial and consumer electronics, superconductor equipment, infrared equipment, and wireless communications.
Prior to working in the legal field, Lindsey worked alongside medical physicists and dosimetrists as a volunteer at the UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center. Lindsey was involved in treatment planning and quality assurance of medical devices, such as the LINAC, CT, MRI, and gamma knife.
- University of San Diego, School of Law Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2020
- University of California, Davis Bachelor of Science in Physics, 2014
Victor Repkin, PhD
Special Counsel, Patent Attorney
Dr. Repkin (Vic) is a US Patent Attorney with expertise in both organic and inorganic chemistry. Vic has experience working with pharmaceuticals, polymer chemistry, and oil refining and petroleum processing chemistry. Vic prepares patent applications for small molecule, pharmaceutical and chemistry inventions.
As the in-house Director of Intellectual Property of a pharmaceutical company, Vic assisted with the launch of at least four subsidiary companies and assisted with patent prosecution for each during the transition.
- State of California
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- PhD Polymer Chemstry