Wagenknecht Represents Clothing and Accessories Designers
While many consider fashion a form of art, Wagenknecht sees fashion as the intersection of copyright, patent and trademark law.
Copyright Law protects the artistic expression that is separable from the underlying article.
Design Patents protect new and non-obvious ornamentation applied to or embedded on an article.
Trademarks protect the characteristics that the public associates with the designer.
Representative Fashion Industry Patents
- USD 817,805 - Jewelry with Druzy Inset
- USD 691,191 - Glasses
- USD 668,857 - Jewelry Article
- USD 668,857 - Shoe Upper
- USD 668,845 - Sandal
- USD 659,956 - Sandal
- USD 655,639 - Interchangeable Jewelry
- USD 649,758 - Portion of a Shoe Upper
- USD 624,282 - Adjustable Garment