The agricultural industry operates far differently than it did only a few decades ago. Advances in machinery, sensors, and information technology have led to a more efficient, safe and profitable farm. Further, real time monitoring of various microenvironments contributes to more precise targeting of water, fertilizers and pest control to minimize waste and maximize production.
Wagenknecht’s AgriTech practice bridges expertise in the life sciences, electronics, instrumentation, and mechanical arts to provide comprehensive patent strategies for protecting innovations in agriculture and animal husbandry.
Wagenknecht provides representation for:
- Environment and Crop Sensors
- Livestock management and biometrics
- Seed coatings
- Animal Feed
- Aquiculture and Hydroponics
- Orchids and collectable plant varieties
- Drones & Machinery
Representative Agritech Patents
- US 9,650,686 – Extreme Thermophilic Bacteria of the Genus Caldicellulosiruptor
- US 9,453,457 – Hydrogen Supplemental System for On-Demand Hydrogen Generation for Internal Combustion Engines
- US 8,962,286 – Fermentation Process and By Products
- US 8,281,514 – Organic Insect Extermination Lamp
- US 7,736,509 – Probiotic System and Aquaculture Devices