Check out what's inside W-IP's April Newsletter: https://conta.cc/2VSYkeD Coronavirus Update PPP vs EIDL - What's.
- This event has passed.
Protecting Your Brand in a Global Marketplace — A VIRTUAL EVENT
May 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
EVENTBRITE IS FULL — IF YOU’D LIKE TO ATTEND THIS VIRTUAL MEETING, PLEASE E-MAIL: Andy@WagenIPLaw.com for link information.
About this Event
The Intellectual Property Attorneys of the Wagenknecht IP Law Group will provide practical tips for the selection and registration of trademarks in the US as well as how to cost effectively build your international IP portfolio through international treaty.
In this Online Event, You Will Learn:
- HOW & WHY trademark rights are created
- WHAT can be trademarked beyond brand names and logos
- WHEN to use TM and WHEN to use ®
- WHEN to file for a trademark registration
- HOW to expand a trademark registration internationally
This event will be hosted online through ZOOM with breakout sessions hosted by our trademark attorneys for asking your trademark questions and networking with others.
* You will receive your ZOOM password prior to the event.
* THIS EVENT WILL BE RECORDED AND MAY BE USED FOR FURTHER MARKETING PURPOSES
Questions? Email Andy: Andy@WagenIPLaw.com