As tradition goes . . . each year Wagenknecht IP Law Group has a Team Building Day with none other.
Protecting Your Brand in a Global Marketplace — A VIRTUAL EVENT
May 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL EVENT. CHECK BACK ON HOW TO TUNE IN TO THIS EVENT.
Are you an entrepreneur interested in protecting your brand(s) in the U.S. and abroad? Maybe you are wanting to develop a more in-depth understanding of U.S. and foreign trademark practices. You might even be an advertising or marketing professional that generates advertising copy. Do you try advise clients about the selection & the proper use of trademarks? If any of these statements “ring a bell,” please join the Wagenknecht IP Law specialists for an interactive Lunch & Learn seminar on “Protecting Your Brand in a Global Marketplace.”
During this seminar, Wagenknecht IP Law Group will provide practical guidance for the selection, clearance, use, registration, & enforcement of brands through U.S. trademark law as well as expanding trademark rights into foreign countries through international treaty.
What You Will Learn:
- How & why trademark rights are created
- When to use TM and When to use ®
- When to file for a trademark registration & the costs of filing
- How to expand a trademark registration internationally
- Creative approaches for expanding trademark rights beyond brand names & logos
- What to do if someone registers your trademark before you
- Inexpensive strategies for enforcing trademarks on Amazon & Ebay