Please join us for a lunch and learn to have an informal discussion about how to best strategize to protect.
- This event has passed.
SDEE Lunch & Learn: Strategies for Protecting Life Science Inventions
October 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Wagenknecht IP Law Group is hosting “Strategies for Protecting Life Science Inventions” Lunch and Learn at BDO.
Please RSVP and join Wagenknecht’s IP experts for this workshop. Let’s have an informal discussion about how to best strategize to protect your life science inventions and minimize costs. Be sure to come prepared to ask questions and share your own experiences.
- Protecting DNA & Protein Sequences
- Approaches for expanding patent scope to cover protein fragments & variants
- Steps for protecting diagnostic tests
- Considerations when pursuing medical treatments internationally
- Factors in support of keeping your platform technology as trade secret
Who Should Attend:
- Small and emerging business owners
Although this is a complimentary workshop, all attendees must RSVP and pre-register to: Andy@WagenIPLaw.com