Wagenknecht IP Law Group has started a brand new Meet-Up group designed to help small and emerging business owners who.
- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn: Establishing & Protecting Brands in a Global Marketplace
March 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This seminar is designed to provide practical guidance for the selection, clearance, use, registration, and enforcement of brands through U.S. trademark law as well as expanding trademark right into foreign countries through international treaty.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
* Entrepreneurs interested in protecting their brands in the U.S. & abroad
* Corporate & General Counsels looking to develop a more in-depth understanding of U.S. & foreign trademark practice
* Advertising & marketing professionals that generate advertising copy & advise clients about the selection & proper use of trademarks
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
* How & why trademark rights are created
* When to use TM and When to use ®
* When to file for a trademark registration & the costs of filing
* How to expand a trademark registration internationally
* Creative approaches for expanding trademark rights beyond brand names & logos
* What to do if someone registers your trademark before you
* Inexpensive strategies for enforcing trademarks on Amazon & Ebay
Lunch is included, however, you must register with “Andy” before August 4, 2019. Registration is via e-mail to: Andy@WagenIPLaw.com
In your e-mail, please provide the following information:
* First and Last Name
* Name of company
* Cell phone number. We will not contact you unless there is a change in venue.