Is Intellectual Property your passion? Looking to do work that matters? Interested in joining a team that wants to be the best? Wagenknecht is a growing IP Law firm with an international clientele. We strive for the highest quality work in a positive, business casual office environment. Dedicated to helping our attorneys succeed, Wagenknecht provides:
- The infrastructure and tools needed to advance your practice
- An opportunity to work with technology innovators and leaders globally
- Speaking opportunities
- Experienced office support personnel
- A competitive benefits package
Wagenknecht is looking for candidates to fill the following roles:
- Patent Prosecution Attorney/Agent. Requires 3+ years experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications. To apply, please provide the publication numbers of 2 published patent applications written by you and 3 Office Action responses written by you (publicly available).
- IP Litigation Attorney. Our IP litigation attorney will be responsible for patent and trademark infringement representation and PTAB/TTAB proceedings. Requires trial experience.
- Corporate Attorney. Requires 3+ years experience.
Interested in learning more about working with Wagenknecht? Tell us about yourself.