The agricultural industry operates far differently than it did only a few decades ago. Advances in machinery, sensors, and information technology have led to a more efficient, safe and profitable farm. Further, real time monitoring of various microenvironments contributes to more precise targeting of water, fertilizers and pest control to minimize waste and maximize production.
Wagenknecht’s AgriTech practice combines extensive legal experience representing the life sciences, electronics, instrumentation, and mechanical arts to provide comprehensive patent strategies for protecting advances resulting in improved crops, new plant varieties and animal husbandry.
Wagenknecht protects advances in:
- Orchid and collectable plant varieties
- Livestock management and biometrics
- Animal feed
- Sensors for Crop, Air and Soil
- Drones & Machinery
Representative Agritech Patents
- US 9,453,457 – Hydrogen Supplemental System for On-Demand Hydrogen Generation for Internal Combustion Engines
- US 8,962,286 – Fermentation Process and By Products
- US 8,281,514 – Organic Insect Extermination Lamp
- US 7,736,509 – Probiotic System and Aquaculture Devices